Working under pressure has always been your norm. If it’s not a last minute task, you turn it into one. Then procrastination moves in, looming over your goals like a bulging raincloud brewing a storm.
Do you struggle to deliver on your promises, risking your most valuable relationships?
Does it feel like you’re always busy but never really get anything accomplished?
Have you tried time management techniques that worked temporarily but didn’t hold up over time?
Repeat after me. Procrastination. Is. Not. A. Character. Defect.
It’s your mind’s way of responding to stressful or overwhelming situations. So you don’t need to feel ashamed or embarrassed. Especially when you can do something about it.
In Procrastination Unplugged, I’ll teach you how to nix noisy excuses, and confidently zero in on your goals. The digital workbook is filled with simple, but powerful exercises that will reshape the way you approach decision making. For good.
You’ll also get . . .
- The secret to procrastination proofing your to-do lists
- My 10 step process to breaking down your goals
- Tips for choosing the right person to be your accountability partner
- And an action plan template that takes the guesswork out of tackling procrastination when it strikes
- PLUS, you’ll get my proven affirmations to promote a healthier, less stressed mindset!
If you want freedom from chaos and more time to pursue your dreams, then Procrastination Unplugged is your long awaited solution.
Format: Digital Download, please download and save to your device immediately after purchase. The link will expire 2-days from purchase
Length: 33 Pages